29 September 2008

Vintage Jewelry, Findings and Repurposed

I have a number of obsessions (I am sorry ~ "hobbies") and one is collecting antique and vintage jewelry over the last decade. My favorites include Aurora Borealis and crystal rhinestones to name a couple. I tend to keep many of these treasures and enjoy accessorizing my wardrobe.

Often times my vintage jewelry finds (usually through my estate auction adventures) include pieces that have lost their purpose, no longer useful in their original form. I have begun reinventing or repurposing these vintage treasures by designing new pieces.

I am adding more vintage costume jewelry, brooches and pins signed and unsigned over the next few weeks. My signed collection includes Arts, NEMO,
Kramer, Lisner, Coro, Trifari, Sarah Coventry, Florenza, Eisenberg to name a few. I will be adding many beautiful pieces over the next few weeks so visit frequently for that special gift, bridal, bridesmaid, prom, pageant jewelry, fashion jewelry for parties, cruises and special functions!

2 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...

cool blog

Sandy said...

Appreciate your feedback.